Sunday, March 16, 2008

FIVE FUN THINGS FROM THIS PAST WEEKEND...

1) I got to meet my cousin Eileen and her husband's new baby (and my Godson), Nicholas!

2) Saturday afternoon's weather was so fabulous that I joined my other cousins, Mikey and Brian, Brian's fiancee' Kara, and our friend Bob for delicious margaritas on the rooftop patio at Tia Queta - sans baby (she was with Steve's parents). The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Steve could have joined us, but he was working on his thesis - sigh. Later, drinks at our friends' Christy and Mark's house, capped off the night for both of us! A fun day, to be certain!


3) American University (my alma mater) finally made it into the NCAA tournament for the first time in the history of their basketball program! Go Eagles!


4) Caroline's lime green Crocs from Aunt Suzy finally fit - and now she won't take them off. They really are too cute on her.


5) I got to take TWO naps - both Saturday and Sunday (and anyone with kids knows that this IS something to get excited about)!

All in all, it was a good weekend. How was yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so we weren't good enough to make your five fun things list-- for the love, naps came before hanging out with us-- whatever! next time we'll have to have a moonbounce or something-- maynbe then we'll make it

The Pink Totebag said...

You are right, my friend! A moonbounce would have made the evening fun AND interesting! I must have had so much fun with our cocktails Saturday night that I forgot to add that to my list... :) I'm putting it on there now!