Thursday, May 8, 2008

OFF TO FLORIDA ON A LITTLE VAYCAY...

We're heading south for the next 6 days for my fabulous cousin Brian's wedding to my future cousin-in-law Kara. We'll be in Fort Myers Beach, to be exact. After the craziness with the house and all the time Steve's been spending on his thesis, it will be nice to get away for a few days as a family. Lots of my family and friends will be there too, which will make the whole trip quite the party!

Interestingly enough, Flo Rida's song "Low" (you know, "Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur..."), has become one of Caroline's favorite songs after listening to it quite a bit with Daddy in the car (it would appear), as just the other day it came on, she sang along to the chorus "Shorty got low, low, low, low..." while smacking her knees and bopping her head to the beat. Hmm. I think we need to watch what we're listening to these days as it seems she's developed quite the little memory... Here's a video from Ellen in case you don't know the song (and therefore still think Steve and I are responsible parents):
**REMEMBER TO STOP THE MUSIC ON THE PLAYER TO THE LEFT BEFORE VIEWING!**



On that note, I'll update everyone on our adventures when I get back. Try not to miss me too much while you are gone!

2 comments:

Jax said...

I can't wait to hear details and see pictures. I am sure it was beautiful and that you had a blast. Congrats on the new home too!

The Mrs. said...

have a wonderful time! Just got back from there!