Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OUR FUTURE MICHELLE WIE!

We are really lucky because our new home is in a neighborhood that's part of a country club, and a membership came with the purchase of our house - a major selling point, especially since we were adding quite a bit to Steve's commute to work every day! This afternoon, Steve got home a bit early, so we decided to take Caroline out to the putting green for the first time.
She used my left-handed Jack Nicklaus Golden Cub clubs, which I totally use all the time (NOT - although I definitely plan to try to get more into it so that I don't become a golf widow). They were actually almost short enough for her, since Steve had the clever idea to get me a set of kids' clubs a few years ago so that I could go to the driving range with him and hit right from my chair. Caroline had a great time trying to putt, rolling the balls back to Daddy when putted to her, and occasionally chucking them from one end of the green to the other. It was too cute, so I just had to post some pictures. Enjoy!






3 comments:

Christian and Lily's Mommy said...

LOVE THESE PICS!

TCP said...

She is so cute! TCP Toddler loves to "play golf" with his little clubs in the back yard, but we haven't tried him on the real thing yet. (Maybe that's the difference between boys and girls? I do NOT want a real club in his hand just yet! ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny,

This is Brian Colclough here. I'll jog your memory by telling you that we thoroughly enjoyed having dinner with yourself and Steve. I could easily see myself eating at Black Market Bistro everytime I am back in Rockville.

Thanks again for a great time.

Brian

PS: Who knew Steve could be so charming as to get such a great lady like you :)