Friday, September 12, 2008

"WAKE UP... TIME TO SHOP!" - EDWARD IN "PRETTY WOMAN"...

So for the first time ever, we had to think "school" when shopping for Caroline's Fall clothes. Lack of time has prevented me from making a big outlet run like last year, but I did find a few good deals out there amidst the bundles of cute stuff. I had some good luck at stores like Mini Boden, Gap Kids, and Lands End, and grabbed one or two staples from Ralph Lauren (on sale, no less)! I resisted the urge to buy everything for Fall and Winter now, as I learned my lesson last year when I overloaded and had too much of one thing and not enough of another. Now we have some wiggle room for growth, as well as my irresistable urge to pick up new cute stuff when Winter hits. Here are a few of my favorites...

from Mini Boden



from Ralph and Gap Kids



from Lands End

2 comments:

Christian and Lily's Mommy said...

I am so glad that you have you as my resource for girl clothes! :)

Lori said...

They're all cute! I thought Lands Ends things this Fall were really cute!