Thursday, March 26, 2009

WANTED: DEVIATED SEPTUM...




While I was busy working on my organization project in my office (see previous post) and Steve was downstairs wrapping things up for the day in his office, Caroline apparently made her way upstairs - unsupervised (so it's kind of our fault...) - to our bedroom, where she got into Steve's nightstand drawer. After taking 15 Breathe-Right strips and sticking them all over her body, she also "decorated" the drawer with his Gold Bond powder. She then came downstairs to show us her "stickers." I couldn't help but laugh and take a picture for posterity. By the time I snapped the shots, she had taken most of the stickers off and stuck them on the basement stairs, but you get the point... Steve wasn't as impressed, but my theory is I should be the one who's pissed, not him - after all, I'm the one who will have to listen to him snoring this evening!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

oh my goodness, I can't wait to have kids when I read stories like this! How precious! I was laughing so hard when I read this!!

Mags said...

You had me laughing too...I hope you have restocked your husband's stickers!!!

Carrie said...

Ha ha! You need to follow this one up with the Hershey Kisses story from yesterday!