Monday, April 14, 2008

I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE...



...Caroline let me pull her hair up into a ponytail today! Well, a half-pony, but still an accomplishment! She used to wear bows before she noticed them, and then it became a bit of a battle. As you have probably seen, she often looks like a shaggy dog because her bangs grow quickly! However, getting her to sit still for a haircut is a painful experience for all involved (parents, stylist, other patrons, people outside and down the street...), as she screams and cries the entire time. If I can get her to let me pull her hair back every day, we might just grow it out (and how cute would that be???)!


4 comments:

TCP said...

That is a major milestone indeed! :)

What do you think of the Karp book? The jury is still out over here.

The Pink Totebag said...

Still reading it (I am SO much slower than you are!), but trying out the whole "caveman speak" routine. I have to say, that does seem to calm Caroline down when she is freaking out, but then again she might also just get bored with her tantrum and gives up... If at the end of the book I still think it's worth it, I'm going to get the DVD for my husband. How's it going for you?

Christian and Lily's Mommy said...

LOVE THE PONY! Can I start making her ribbons for her hair now?

The Mrs. said...

She is so cute and so is your blog! Love it!