Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PINK PLAYS: "IN THE MOTHER 'HOOD - SEASON ONE: EPISODE ONE"

Alright, TPT readers, it's time for me to pass along another one of my guilty pleasures for your viewing! "In The Mother 'Hood" is a web-based sitcom that stars Leah Remini; Chelsea Handler (my personal favorite); and in the second season, Jenny McCarthy - three of the funniest women alive (excluding my sisters Suzy and Lulu). The show is based on stories submitted to the website by real mothers, so if you're a parent and have a funny story to share, head to the site and enter it - it may end up as an episode of the show! They've currently stopped accepting submissions for this season, but check back soon for Season Three's deadlines. I'm going to post the past several episodes over the next little bit so that you can get caught up - trust me, even if you aren't a parent, it's worth the roughly 6 minutes per episode!

**NOTE: Remember to scroll down to the bottom of the screen to stop the music player before viewing!!!**



1 comment:

Gabi said...

omg, that is the funniest thing I have seen in a while! Thanks for sharing! :) I am still laughing!!!