Monday, January 5, 2009

"YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY NUTS..." AND OTHER LATE-NIGHT HILARITY...

I was lying in bed the other night, having trouble falling asleep after getting up for the 23rd potty break of the evening, and this commercial came on:

**BE SURE TO DISABLE THE MUSIC PLAYER TO THE LEFT OF THE SCREEN BEFORE VIEWING!!!**

Who knew that one little kitchen gadget can "make America skinny again, one slap at a time"?! BTW, this is the same guy of "Sham-WOW!" fame (which I have told Steve I wanted, like, 47 times and yet I did not find it in my stocking this Christmas... sigh). Feel free to post your favorite quotes from the commercial in the comment section!

2 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love it, too funny!

Steve Feldman said...

This is hilarious...make America skinnier...one chop at a time!