Tuesday, January 29, 2008

AND "THE BIGGEST IDIOT" AWARD GOES TO...

...this woman in rural Wisconsin! (Be sure to stop the music player at the bottom of this page before playing the video)


I think that my favorite part about this whole story is that this woman isn't at all upset about the fact that she was being stupid and endangering peoples' lives, but that she listened to her idiot boyfriend. Even better was when the dispatcher let her get off the phone because the woman didn't like to talk on the phone while driving (although she has no qualms about downing a 6-pack of Beast before getting behind the wheel), or that the sherriff's office thought the judge would be lenient on her for being honest... I mean, really. Call a cab. Designate a driver. Sleep it off in your car. Dump the loser. Lady, enjoy your cocktails, but for God's sake, don't drive! Thanks to my good friend Kristy for the tip...

1 comment:

Gabi said...

ok, I am really laughing now!! What an idiot! ;)