Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MY NEW FAVORITE PICTURE...



Caroline just LOVES her rocking horse that Granddad (my dad) picked up for her in the Amish country, very close to where he grew up in Meyersdale, PA. He got it for her this past Summer, so she had to grow into it a bit, but now it keeps her entertained off and on all day long. She literally drags it out of her room and around the house, as if she's taking him for a walk. This morning, while I was working on my computer in the den, I heard her grunting and groaning . Turns out, she was just "walking" him all the way out into the foyer. Her new favorite (read: my LEAST FAVORITE) thing to do is to try to stand up on him... I see rodeo work in her future.

8 comments:

Christian and Lily's Mommy said...

Don't you just love it when they try to stand on something that rocks? Nearly gives me a heart attack everytime!

So glad your site is back up. We're looking forward to seeing LOTS of pics of the sweetie!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Art said...

Hi:

I grew up in Meyersdale, Pa.
I live in Southern Maryland.
Name is Arthur Burke.
Wondering if I know you all.
My email is mathtutoring@comcast.net
or pianomanab@gmail.com

Suburban prep said...

You should sign her up for gynastics. She is a cutie.

The Mensers said...

Obviously got her looks from the Menser side on the family!

LOVE YOU ALL!
Your left coast Family

Gabi said...

oh, she is a cutie pie!

Michelle said...

I was just blog browsing tonight and found yours....she is such a cutie!!!

Michelle said...

I was just blog browsing tonight and found yours....she is such a cutie!!!

The Mrs. said...

Adorable! Great blog!!!