Tuesday, January 15, 2008

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN!

So some of you know I started this blog last year, mainly to share our goings-on with everyone. With my daughter Caroline under foot, it became more and more difficult to get to, especially when she began to move (and hasn't stopped since)! I also felt like my last blog lacked purpose. Despite this, I feel like I need a place to get out my ideas, get ideas from others, and share what's up in the Feldman household, as we often find ourselves relaying information over and over to the various members of our family... So I've once again decided to give this a go. It's a bit more structured than the last try - yes, the title of my blog is the same (and indicates my love of all things pink and preppy :) ), but I also wanted to include a bit more in the way of resources and links that I stumble across in my daily life. You'll find news, shopping tips, rants and raves, different fun blogs I've stumbled across (including my sister Lulu's!)... basically anything I might find interesting or discussion-worthy, I'll be putting it here. I also wanted to use this as a way to put any creative solutions we've come up with where my wheelchair is concerned - especially since becoming a mom last year! Why not help someone else so that they don't have to reinvent the wheel - no pun intended. Hee hee. So enjoy, and do check back often - I promise I'll be showing up here myself!

No comments: